“I want my ex girlfriend back” that’s the most common words you can probably hear from a broken hearted man with a bunch of tears in his eyes and a lot of beer bottles beside him. However, this broken heart scenario doesn’t have to last forever because this will also cause you too much headache by listening to them as well. Failed relationship is normal but crying and losing yourself is not. In order to fix your heart’s broken pieces you have to do some brass-knuckle strategies to win her back.
I want her back lesson 101
Look good in and out
- Crying and getting drunk will not solve any of your problems. Instead, take a shower, groom yourself, find nice clothes and look good.
- Redeem yourself from looking grouse and haggard. Eat well and take a little exercise.
- If all is doing well then start planning you steps to get her back.
Don’t rush things
- Rushing will likely end up losing her completely. You must do a little assessment first before making any move.
- Take time to think and see things through in a wider perspective. Think of the things that your ex like and don’t like. This will help you clear things out of what really went wrong with your relationship to her.
- Plan all the things that you have to do and prepare in meeting her again.
Court her again
- Court her again as if it was the first time you ever did. This will certainly soften her heart. Like what most love gurus will say, love is always sweeter the second time around. Ask her out and take time to be with her. Let her see that you are a change man and responsible enough for your actions.
Love is always up and down cycle. Sometimes you have to get separated to realize that both of you are meant to be in each other’s arms. You have to read through informative blogs about preventive measures of breaking up so that you will not end up saying “I want my ex girlfriend back”.