Break up is usually hard to handle especially if you really love that person. After breaking up, this question followed “How to get my Ex Girlfriend Back?” You were desperate and tried lots of things that actually push her away from you.
Avoid doing stupid mistakes again is the best way while you are trying to get her back. But the main thing to avoid is try not to contact her all the time. Though this action can help you logically but it can actually make it harder. She might think that you are harassing her.
Great Tactics on how to get her back
- Make her feel as if she was the one being dumped by you. How to do that? By doing that exact opposite of what you want to do right now and that is letting go of your ex.
- You have to thank her for the time that you have spent together and let her feel that you are not affected with the break up.
- Go away for a little while. Let her understand what would be her life without you. After she breaks up with you she will have hardened her heart to you a little bit in time. Give her enough time and space to allow her defenses to drop a bit.
- Impress your Ex. You need to do a list of great things that you want to do without the presence of your ex. And when the time comes that she will see you again accidentally and found all the wonderful things you’ve been doing, she might probably get jealous and start wanting you back in her life immediately.
- Learning to apologize is probably the best tactic I could ever say. Girls like to hear from the boys that they commit mistakes. Men actually have difficulty in admitting their fault but the reward can save relationship and it is well worth it.
Want to learn more great tactics on how to get my ex girlfriend back? You may refer to the internet or eBooks related to relationship reconciliation.